Home -> Products -> Air Dryers -> Pole-Mounted Air Dryer Systems
Printer friendly version
- For any intermediate size pressurization system
- Output Capacity of 500 SCFD
- Completely independent Duplex Reliability
- Low Power Consumption
1200, 1800, & 2500
Air Dryer Systems
TX has packaged all the best features of our mid-sized dryers into a durable aluminum cabinet ruggedized for the outdoor environment
while maintaining 2% or less humidity. tX offers three capacity models of Pole-Mounted Air Dryers for use in cable pressurization:
2500S, 1800S*, and 1200S*.
Each model features:
- Full instrumentation
- Dynamically balanced compressor shock mounts
- An hour meter
- An oilless compressor
All dryers are extremely lightweight, compact and very quiet. Ultraquiet sound insulation is standard on all models.
The high reliability of TX's pole-mounted air dryer is due to our heatless system of dehydration that eliminates heating elements and refrigeration equipment.
All Units are rigorously tested to meet TX's high quality, durability and performance standards. A lockable, non-corrosive cabinet
provides protection from the outdoor environment while still allowing full access for service.
- Oil-free air - Reliable oilless compressor ensures completely oil-free air at all times. Oversized cooling fans together with simplified design eliminate excessive downtime.
- Ultra low sound operation - "Quiet Sound" insulation insures lower sound levels at full capacity.
- Accessibility - All panels and doors are removable providing complete accessibility to all components.
- Low humidity operation - 2% or less humidity at 70° F.
- Flow Limiting governor - Individual flow limiter and check valve combination limits each system to its full rated capacity.
- Humidity alarm - All solid state system provides system shut down and alarm activation when humidity reaches 2%.
- Dynamically balanced shock mounts - Eliminates compressor vibration to provide low noise operation.
- No compressor unloaders required - Compressor will always start under load.
- Output pressure gauge.
- Flow rate indicators.
Link to Specifications.
There are also Bulletins available for downloads.